1. Keep it simple, more is not always better. Be intentional not indulging.
2. Practice Intentional Breathing. Inhale slowly into your belly 4 seconds. Hold for 2 seconds. Exhale slowly for 5 seconds. Repeat for 2-10 min.
3. Practice Mindfulness by taking mindful moments throughout your day. You can learn how to do a mindful moment at our online studio.
4. Using high quality essential oils that have calming properties.
Lavender, Frankincense or Stress Away are all ones that have calming properties. Inhaling or putting them on every 2-4 hours will bring calm.
If you want more information on essential oils email firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Take time to just BE instead of DO.
Self care is not selfish! Don't "do" self care....take care of yourself by participating in things that allow you to be still, to rest and just breathe.
May you enjoy your Holiday Season and take in the fullness of what it has for you.
Check out our December Mindfulness Groups or online studio (try a classes free).
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.