1. Keep it simple, more is not always better. Be intentional not indulging.
2. Practice Intentional Breathing. Inhale slowly into your belly 4 seconds. Hold for 2 seconds. Exhale slowly for 5 seconds. Repeat for 2-10 min.
3. Practice Mindfulness by taking mindful moments throughout your day. You can learn how to do a mindful moment at our online studio.
4. Using high quality essential oils that have calming properties.
Lavender, Frankincense or Stress Away are all ones that have calming properties. Inhaling or putting them on every 2-4 hours will bring calm.
If you want more information on essential oils email email@example.com
5. Take time to just BE instead of DO.
Self care is not selfish! Don't "do" self care....take care of yourself by participating in things that allow you to be still, to rest and just breathe.
I have set up a special section called "Relieve Holiday Stress" at my online studio, with a few classes, for you to try for FREE for the next two weeks!
May you enjoy your Holiday Season and take in the fullness of what it has for you.
Check out our online studio "try it (FREE)" HERE